Naturopathy Castlemaine & Elphinstone
Hi, I’m Susan Lintott, Naturopath (Herbalist and Nutritionist) of 12 years, now practising at Healing Well in Castlemaine and from my home in Elphinstone.
I use natural medicine to support the body to a state of wellness and vitality.
A naturopathic consultation involves questioning regarding current and past conditions, iridology and simple non-invasive tests to assess a person’s current health condition. Naturopathy may incorporate diet and lifestlye advice, nutritional supplements, herbal medicine and flower essences to assist a person into a healthy state of balance and ultimately vitality. Massage can be incorporated into return naturopathic consultations.
Conditions that I treat include:
- children’s and infant’s health issues
- nervous system issues such as anxiety and mild depression
- skin conditions such as eczema, acne and psoriasis
- gut disorders and sensitivities
- hormonal balance including menopausal symptoms
- weight loss
- pregnancy preparation and fertility difficulties
- allergy conditions
- arthritis and auto-immune conditions…. and more.